PRUDENTIAL Spiral Duct is fabricated from steel strips helicoidically wound and seamed with a four ply lock-seam, which gives the pipe added rigidity. The seam is outside the pipe wall leaving the inside free of obstruction for an optimized air flow.
Spiral duct is used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications for ventilation and dust or fume collection. They can be made of galvanized steel, Stainless Steel, or aluminum.
They are available in standard lengths of 2/3/4 meter or any other length on demand
Advantages of spiral duct
- Exposed Spiral duct is attractive and is frequently specified by architects because of its superior aesthetic appeal. Paintable Spiral duct can be finished to blend in with, or
- Stand out from, the indoor environment.
- Easier to install through and around structural framing
- Longer spans reduces installation operations and the number of connections and hangers requirement
- Low air leakage, optimal airflow characteristics, and less pressure drop allow smaller and more efficient air moving equipmentred